Virtual IT Director service
A high level advisory service to plan for your business
When it comes to planning and managing your IT, it can be a challenge to source and retain senior staff who have the right mix of knowledge and technical expertise to support top-level strategic thinking. Often due to budgetary, staffing or recruitment constraints, employing a full-time IT Director is not an option. That’s where the flexibility of using a Virtual IT Director is the perfect solution.
Delivering strategic guidance
We provide the same type of support that you would expect delivered by a conventional IT Director or Chief Information Officer. Our experienced senior consultants are available to provide your business with the skills and experience of these roles examining how your business is evolving, and strategically directing your business objectives in the right direction. Our virtual it director service can enhance productivity and support your business strategy over 1, 3 and 5 years.
Value driven solutions
A Virtual IT Director works in partnership with you to provide solutions that address your key challenges, giving access to some of the sector’s leading IT specialists to deliver your organisations overall vision and objectives, and maximise your investment in technology.
How a virtual IT director can support you
- A virtual it director can develop and plan an IT roadmap linking IT systems to the objectives of your business
- Our virtual IT director service takes ownership of overall IT policy, direction and budgeting
- We provide unbiased opinions and independent feedback
- Extensive knowledge of current technology trends particularly relevant to your business
- A virtual IT director can plan IT budgets and recommend cost saving ideas, as well as ensuring the IT is a spec appropriate to your business
- Manage all risk, compliance and security requirements
- Provide regular audit and reporting functions
- Presence at management and board meetings
- Our virtual IT Directors have proven and established methodologies, which cover a wide range of skillsets from project management to budgeting and procurement
- Manage third party relationships
Interested in our virtual IT director service?
Call 0800 331 7668
Maximising your investment in technology
Regularly upgrading your networks and systems will enhance your business efficiencies. Or it could be that we have recommended some new technology that would enhance your productivity. Either way, you can trust us to deliver a technology project on budget and on time.
We provide professional consulting services in addition to our IT helpdesk facility. With over 25 years’ experience each, our project managers follow Prince 2 Methodology and have demonstrable skills in the planning and delivery of complex projects. We can either take on all or part of the projects depending on your business requirements or constraints. We can work alongside your existing staff to fully understand the objectives and achieve clear goals, and achieve minimal business disruption.
We have a wide range of consultancy services that we offer. Some are listed below:
- IT cover for staff absences
- Office relocations
- Bespoke IT training
- Cloud hosting/migration
- Server consolidations
- Microsoft upgrades
- Business continuity
- Advice on hardware and software purchasing
- Installation, configuration and support of servers, desktops, and laptops
- Internet connectivity
- PBX/VoIP telephone system configuration and set up
- Supply and maintenance of high volume printers and photocopiers
- Web design and development including WordPress
- Website hosting
- Online Backups