This may sound impossible, but we can see a way that, depending on your current phone usage, we might be able to help you – using VoIP.
Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP, is quickly replacing old, conventional telephone lines. As a complete communications solution, it can significantly reduce costs for both businesses and individuals.
Not only does it not requires any capital investment or maintenance costs, but it is also simple to install and has significantly lower call charges for local, national, international and mobile calls. It has many additional features and flexibilities that could change the way you work!
Some of the huge benefits to switching to VoIP:
- Free unlimited calls between linked sites – beneficial if your team make a large volume of calls to other staff
- Ideal for staff who are home based or working remotely
- You can extend your office line number to your Apple and Android devices, therefore only needing one number, and useful for setting up conference calls.
- Seamless web conferencing – a one click call with no need to use additional software or plug-ins
- Send text messages, links and more at no extra cost
- One point of contact – you can have a hosted service and a full maintenance support for IT and telephone from the same supplier
- You have complete flexibility to add extra lines if your business grows
- VoIP will be provided on one single network for all of your voice and data connections, and a monthly fixed charge also allows you to be able to budget far more easily.
Businesses will easily be able to streamline their communications, with all of the added functionalities. There is a secure web based user portal to access information, you can view the presence of other colleagues which can be customisable. A status can be used so that colleagues instantly know if you are contactable, and avoiding unnecessary call transfers. If you want to take advantage of the advanced features of the service, there are also options for incoming calls and personalisation.
So, let Jolly IT be your point of contact for your phonelines, from initial installation through to support.
We can’t see why businesses wouldn’t want to switch to VoIP.
If you want to be able to take advantage of a fully managed, hosted IP telephony system or just to chat about how we can make it work for your business, please call us now on 0800 331 7668 or email [email protected]