Transform your business with the cloud
Today, everything happens in the cloud. Cloud services have been adopted at an astonishing rate, with many businesses and employees able to use cloud solutions and thus not be restricted to picking up data and applications from their office computer.
4 Advantages of The Cloud
Put simply, the cloud is simply using an internet connection to securely access data or programmes, instead of installing applications and storing data on computer hard drives. It can be accessed anywhere providing you have a secure internet connection.
- Cost efficient – While servers take up much space and also require regular servicing and maintenance, they are not always used to capacity either. This means that cloud solutions can be cost efficient by only paying for what you use, the ability to scale up and down, and unlimited storage.
- Back up and recovery – Data in the cloud can be automatically backed up and restored much more easily.
- Quick and easy to set up – sign up and start using the cloud instantly with no upfront costs
- Better security – Laptops are stolen at an alarming rate, many of which contain confidential business data. Even more alarmingly, 80% of the cost of a lost laptop is from data breach.
Office 365 – The Ultimate Cloud Solution
Office 365 – the perfect cloud solution to save your business £££s
Combining the traditional Microsoft Office experience with the benefits of the cloud, Office 365 is a perfect solution, and a license for a fraction of the cost. There are many different components to Office 365: Email (aka Exchange), File storage (aka Sharepoint), Communication (aka Skype) and Microsoft Office Suite Licensing. You can purchase these individually, or as part of a package.
6 reasons to use Office 365
- Powerful document collaboration and a reliable email solution.
- Users have the latest version of the Microsoft Office Suite on up to five devices, and access to files from anywhere.
- Ability to access web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint when not using usual devices.
- Communicate with internal/external contacts using Skype for Business (instant messaging, video calls, and screen sharing/presenting).
- High security in Microsoft’s data centres, and always available – Guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
- Scalable and affordable – add users and pay monthly – making budgeting easy.
Over the past two years we’ve sold more office 365 licenses than anything else. We have helped countless businesses set up new subscriptions or start to use existing subscriptions. With these advantages, it’s easy to see why businesses are transferring over to the cloud. The most popular packages for businesses are Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. Each supports up to 300 users. More than enough for most small and medium businesses. In short, Business Essentials gives you Email and File storage, Business gives you the full Office suite and File Storage, Business Premium gives email, files storage and the full office suite. Compare the most popular Office 365 packages for Small Businesses, click here
Try it for free and make up your own mind
If you are interested in Office 365 and want to start using it at your business, give us a call on 0800 331 7668. We can even get you going with a free trial!